Vespa LX/ Vespa VX 125
Vespa LX and Vespa VX 125 are two beautiful scooters from the stable of Italian scooter manufacturer, Vespa. These are premium scooters and supposedly the most stylish brand.
- Single piece Monocoque steel body
- 125cc, 3-valve air-cooled engine
- 10.06PS of supreme power and 10.60Nm of top torque
- Airplane inspired single side arm hydraulic front suspension with anti-dice characterisitics
- Disc brakes at both the ends
- 3-spoke satin finish alloy combination wheels at both the ends
- 6 most attractive shades
Ex-showroom price (Delhi): Rs 67,425
Honda Activa has made a strong place in the market with its elegant design crafted for both males and females.
- Air cooled, 4-stroke, OHC engine with 109cc displacement
- Maximum power: 8bhp and Maximum torque 8.74Nm
- HET technology that makes it return 60kmpl
- Low maintenance due to viscous air filter
- Combi-brake system
- Key shutter for enhanced safety of the scooter
Ex-showroom price (Delhi): Rs 45,894
The Maestro design has a futuristic touch with the installation of integrated digital instrument cluster.
- 109cc, single-cylinder, 4-stroke, OHC engine
- Advanced Swirl Flow Induction System for 8.2PS as utmost power and 9.1Nm of peak torque
- Digital plus analog instrumental console
- Combi-brake system
- High rigidity underbone chassis
- Tube type tyre that have puncture endurance
- Maintenance free battery
Ex-showroom price (Delhi): Rs 46,900
TVS Jupiter has an eye-pleasing design with its spoke alloy wheels and black theme. The market growth of the scooter is also good.
- 109.7cc, 4-stroke, single-cylinder, air-cooled, OHC mill
- Generates the supreme power of 7.88bhp with 8Nm of top torque
- Teturns a mileage of 62kmpl
- Instrumentation displaying Econometer
- Largest 90/90-12 tubeless tyres
- External fuel fill
- Least turning radius
Ex-showroom price (Delhi): Rs 44,250
TVS Scooty Pep Plus
This scooter is basically designed to appeal to women who love their freedom and riding.
- 87.8cc, 4-stroke, single-cylinder, forced air-cooled engine
- Produces maximum power of 4.9bhp plus maximum torque of 5.8Nm
- Fuel efficiency at its best: 65kmpl
- Lightest body at just 95kg
- Long list of colour options to choose from
Ex-showroom price (Delhi): Rs 41,250
Designed for females again :), this scooter is a slim and sleek with fine detailing and a smooth engine.
- 102cc, air-cooled, 4-stroke, single-cylinder, OHC engine
- 6.7Bhp of utmost power alongwith 7.85Nm of utmost torque
- Mobile charging socket
- Integrated braking system
- Boot light in luggage box
- Tubeless tyres
- Nine attractive colour choices
Ex-showroom price (Delhi): Around Rs 47,000
Yamaha Ray is the first step by the company to enter the scooter segment in India. Because of its plain colour scheme it has become a female-specific scooter.
- Air-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 2-valve engine that has the displacement of 113cc
- Generates 7.1ps of ultimate power and 8.1Nm of peak torque
- Inner box that can hold a few important articles
- Bright and dynamic headlight
- Telescopic suspension at front
Ex-showroom price (Delhi): Rs 48,555
Suzuki Access is a 125cc scooter that sports delightful appearance and is quite rough and tough in built.
- 124cc, 4-stroke, single-cylinder, air-cooled, OHC engine with Xtra torque performance
- 8.58bhp of maximum power and 9.8Nm of peak torque value
- 6-liter fuel tank
- Large underseat volume of 20 litres
Ex-showroom price (Delhi): Around Rs 46,000
- Honda Dio is one of the most stylish scoot by Honda that is mostly engaging young Indians.
- 109cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled, SOHC engine
- 8Bhp of maximum power and 8.77Nm of maximum torque
- HET technology taking the mileage to 60kmpl
- Maintenance free battery and Viscous air filter
- Rigid underbone frame
- Under seat storage of 18 liters
Ex-showroom price (Delhi): Rs 43,879
This 110cc premium scooter sports stylish built and appreciable features making it more expensive than other scooters in this segment.
- Single-cylinder, air-cooled, SOHC engine dispacing 109cc
- Churns out 8Bhp plus torque of 8.77Nm
- 60kmpl of mileage because of HET technology
- 20 litre large underseat capacity
- Optional front disc brake
- Telescopic suspension at the front wheel
- Tubeless tyres, maintenance free battery and viscous air filter
Ex-showroom price (Delhi): Rs 46,881